Monday, November 13, 2006

Why is it so hard?

Some people find comfort by exposing their inner feelings through diaries, blogs, bestfriends and even mothers. Well, previously I find it through my darling mother. But recently, after my sister caught me smoking at home (she told Mama eventually), I was labelled as unthrustworty. So everything that happened to me, she thinks that it is wholly reflects on the smoking part.

I wanted to tell her about, the 'girl' who bitch about me in her blog. (the girl actually was kinda close to our family). I wanted so bad to tell her everything. The things she wrote. But all I managed to say..

"Ma, -she- kutuk Ika dalam blog dia ma"

"Apa pasal? Ini mesti ada buat pape la kat dia tu"

"No I didnt! The things she wrote was totally not my intention. About me getting new stuff, new makeup, handbags and such. She's just jealous Ma!"

"No! There must be something. Owh and you smoked eh kat sana?! (Cyber). Nanti dia bitau Mummy karang! Im still mad at you right now!"

Aghhhhhh! I was this close to tell Mama that she's a heavier smoker than I am! I'm only a social smoker, who smokes when I feel like it, not when my brain goes ga-ga if I dont get that cancer sticks. ( no offence people, its only a paradox) hehe!

So basically I was left speechless. I cant defend myself if the bullets are practically flying in the air. I salam her, then off to campus. Crying half way while listening to Christina Aguilera's Hurt! Haha! EMOOOO!

But I did some bitching with my small sister. Who practically hates her too! Love you! Mwahx!

p/s: names will not be included. as I am still a good person. unlike some people i know.

No comments: