Sunday, December 3, 2006

I'm a typical university student.

Woke up at 7 this morning. Eyes are all sore from last nights crying (yes im mentally unstable), didnt have much sleep. I was already on the bed at 12am. Managed to sleep only at 3am. So imagine the sleepiness i had this morning. So anyhoot, the girls (da di nofa) didnt go to BNS class this morning. So i went alone.

The lecturer kept on going for the whole 2 hours. Owhh god! I was yawning every 2 seconds. Suddenly, stomach ache plak. My legs were shaking, cold sweat started to drop. When she finally said "ok last slide!", i was practically jumped off my seat, only to realise that she just said "last slide"..So when she ended the class, i ran as fast as lightningt. Dont care la about my jiggly ass and boobs. I just wanna run, and yakk at home. Ignoring all those eyes watching me, langgar over some cute guys. Drove like mad....and i managed to arrive on time. Alhamdulillah!

After that horrid incident. Thought about taking a nap. But assignments are all around me to keep me awake for the next century. Can u imagine, a 2 page assignment, it took me nearly 3 days to finish it up. God! When i was in UITM, i took me for like 10 minutes to do it. Aiyakk!

OK..stomach ache again..chow!

No comments: